The BIBLICAL SIGNS OF THE END TIME
(This is reproduced from our The Apocalypse Calendar Timetrac 2000 brochure published in 1999 by The Spiritual Armour Project Ministry (1990-2000) )
The GOSPEL UP FRONT: DO YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE?
Believe that Jesus Christ is the only-begotten SON OF GOD who DIED to save you from your sins and who ROSE FROM THE DEAD to give you Eternal Life. Simply believe IN JESUS as your Savior, and you will be saved. (John 3:16; Acts 16:31) More Here...
Your PERSONAL PROPHECY:
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief; (1 Thessalonians 5:4)
The elimination of borders and the merging of nations is an issue of our time—spotlighted by the desperate counter-movements to this emerging globalism—”Brexit”, border security walls, etc. Other issues of our day include world alliances foretold in Bible prophecy. Spheres of hegemony (China, North Korea and the Biblical “kings of east”; Russia’s and the prophetic “land of Magog”), and the dominant issue of Syria-Iraq and Iran (king of North and Persia), have long been on the pages of the Biblical prophecies. The European Union with it’s rising Revived Roman Empire (west leg) looms large in our prophetic world.
suddenly, quickly, and dramatically the world will be snatched from the hand of Satan and the ashes of destruction by the coming of our Eternal King, Jesus Christ.
Below is the Biblical account of the end-time world. This is reproduced from our
The Apocalypse Calendar Timetrac 2000 brochure
published in 1999 by The Spiritual Armour Project Ministry (1990-2000). Since these Biblical Signs Of The End Time were squarely pinned to Scripture then, and since the Scripture doesn’t change with the changing times, the words below have not been changed since their earliest publication 28 years ago. The Signs are still there & growing!
The Biblical Signs of the End Time
(the original publication, 28 years ago)
1. The Rise Of New Rome—is the most time-specific of all the signs. Of the rise of the New Roman Empire, Daniel 2:44 says "and in the days of those (10) kings, the God of Heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed..." Christ, then, will return during the generation that sees 10 dominant nations reunite Europe and the Mid East into a revived Roman Empire. Europe is already merging as The European Union. Eventually, 10 key nations spanning Europe and the Mid East will introduce the Antichrist to the world.
2. World Focus On The Lands Of The Bible—the attention of the world at the end time will be consistently on the Mid East; virtually all of prophecy highlights this fact.
3. Israel, The Center Of The End Time Map—the spotlight in the Mid East will be on Israel. Unbelieving Jews will inhabit the reborn state of Israel (now fulfilled) and assume center stage during the last hour of world history. (Ez 37) All of the other prophetic signs revolve around the existence of Israel. (Ze 12-14; Re 11-12)
4. Jerusalem, The Center Of Reborn Israel—will become its political center (fulfilled in 1967), and the burden of the world. (Ze 12:3; 14-2)
5. The Temple, The Center Of End Time Jerusalem—plans for the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple are now commonly reported in the media. The rebuilt Temple figures prominently in the final events of this age. (Da 9.27; Ma 24.15; Re 11)
6. The Great Euphrates River, The Center Of End-Time Evil—the Bible depicts an increase in demonic activity in the latter days Since much of it radiates from the region of the Euphrates river in modern Iraq (where we also find rebuilt Babylon) there must be a particular concentration of satanic activity centered in that part of the end time world. We would therefore expect to see a rise of anti-Semitic militancy and a sinister evil there...and we do. (Re 9.14-15)
7. Assyria, The Restoration Of The Evil Kingdom—predicted to ascend from among history's long-extinct kingdoms, Assyria (Syria/ Iraq) will become the seat of the Antichrist [the “king of the north” in Daniel 11:40].
8. Babylon, The Return Of The Mother Of Evil—the religions of the world will return to their ancient historical roots—united as a one-world antichrist religion in the rebuilt city of Babylon. The rebuilding of Babylon in Iraq was begun in the 1970s and continues today. (Re 17-18)
9. The Russian Federation And The Alignment Of Latter-Day Nations—a lineup of anti-Israel nations, many of them joining an end time coalition led by Russia, includes Iran, Turkey, Libya, Ethiopia-Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Syria-Iraq (Assyria), Egypt, Jordan, and Greece. Many have become sovereign only in the past 70 years. (Ez 38-39)
10. Massive Armaments And Destructive Power—it is also only in the past 70 years that the world has seen the nuclear arsenals capable of producing the massive destruction portrayed in the great man-made 'sword" of the Second and Fourth Seals of the book of Revelation. (Re 6.3-4, 8)
11. Famine And Environmental Deterioration—famine is given in the Bible as an explicit sign of the end time. The implication is one of great environmental catastrophe. In the last 50 years the wasted environment has become, for the first time in history, a front-burner issue across the entire planet. (Lk 21.11)
12. The Plagues Of "Safe Sin"—one of the great blind spots of this sick world is its inability to connect the AIDS plague to the gay parade. The time of the end is likened in prophecy to the days of Sodom, which also hosted gay-rights parades. This particular sin is only one example of "lawlessness" coupled with a rash of pestilence and plagues at the End Time. (Lk 17.28-30)
13. Major Mid East Peace Initiatives—the fact that Israel will be in a state of false peace and security at the beginning of the End Time presupposes a Mid East peace movement. (Da 9.27)
14. Instant Global Communication—a remarkable passage in Revelation 11:9,10 reveals an inescapable fact—the End Time is set in an era of instantaneous communication and hi-tech.
Many other signs of the End Time could be listed. Jesus said
"When you see all these things [signs]...this generation shall not pass away..." (Ma 24.32+) That is, when all of the End-Time signs begin to converge in a single moment of history, then the Return of Christ is near.
Our generation is the first to see the emerging signs of Armageddon...the hour is near, the time is short...turn to Jesus. Here's how…(see at top of this page)
LEFT: Bible Prophecy indicates, that as we travel through Time on the “Highway of World Events”, Signs of the End Time will appear.
At first, they are small and separated by some time. But then they begin to accelerate, converge— crowd or stack up— into a tight window of history. They become more frequent and intense and global in scope, until they reach the apocalyptic proportions foretold by the prophets. It is when the Signs occur quickly that Jesus Himself “Comes Quickly”! Revelation 22:20
He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
Contrived Signs of the End
Many publications today erect sophisticated and complex scenarios involving mysterious genealogies, complicated mathematical computations, Levitical Feast calculations, even a recent analysis of constellations, star patterns, ‘blood moons’ and comet paths which are supposedly the "fearful signs in the sky."
They are said to spell out in code the message that the Great Tribulation is imminent.
These speculations will undoubtedly increase as the book sales soar.
Though these errors obscure legitimate Biblical truth, there are Real Signs of the end time according to the straightforward words of Jesus.
What Jesus Actually Said, below...
Though Jesus said we cannot know the day or hour of His return (how could He have been more clear on this much abused point?), He just as clearly said we are to know something about the onset of the end times. “But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads,,, because your redemption is drawing near.” Lk 21.28
Furthermore, the ability to read these signs would not be limited to those with special insight into complex celestial codes, temple feast and seasonal patterns, or chronology formulas. These are not the signs Jesus spoke of in the Bible! Quiet the contrary— Jesus told us that the signs of the times will be clear and obvious to any alert believer.
The gist of Ma 16:1-3, 24:32-33, and Lk 12:54-56 is that, just as we read the weather patterns or seasons of nature, in the same common sense way those who are “awake" in Christ can and ought to read the signs of the approaching return of Christ. Unbelievers, of course, can neither understand or accept these things. (1Co 2.14; Jn 1.5; Ro 8.7) But the Bible prophesies of a generation of believers with 'insight" who will correctly discern the signs of the end (Da 12.10;1 Th 5.4), and will look with eagerness for the coming of Jesus. (1Co 1.7). The Bible is clear on what these signs are.