This is example text. Please click here to edit the text.
Why I Stand With The BIBLE On ISRAEL Nov 2023 Newsletter
Why I Stand With The Bible
God is a Promise Keeper. Fulfilling His promises to Israel
is PROOF that God will fulfill His promise of Eternal Life
to me and my family in Jesus.
UP FRONT: We hear of "humanitarian rights" for various people groups. What about God's Rights? He's the Creator and the Truth--Absolute, Universal, and Eternal. The Church must "step up to the plate" and reclaim its commission to be “the pillar and support of the Truth.” (1 Tm 3:15) We can start with the Word of God and God's Rights...and God’s PROMISES...
1. God promised to be the God and the Security of Israel, and that through Israel He would bless everyone who believes in His promises. (Gen 12:2-3; 15:6; John 3:16)
And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." (Gen 12:3)
2. God promised His land of Canaan to Israel Forever, and promised an “Exodus” to the Land. (Gen 17:8; Jer 25:5; Eze 37:25)
"And I will give to you and to your descendants after you’’’...all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God." (Gen 17:8; Jer 25:5; according to Steven & Paul, God “drove out” the Nations; Acts 7:45; 13:19)
"And they shall live on the land that I gave to Jacob My servant, in which your fathers lived; and they will live on it, they, and their sons, and their sons' sons, forever... (Eze 37:25)
3. God sent Israel into Exile to Babylon; He promised to return them to their Land to reclaim it from new occupants. Those occupants violently opposed Israel’s return to their Land. (Ezra & Nehemiah; 536-444 BC)
'And I will be found by you,' declares the LORD, 'and I will restore your fortunes ....'and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile (Jer 29:14)
“I will visit you and fulfill My good word to you, to bring you back to this place.’” (Je 29:4-10)
Ezra Reports the opposition by the Gentile occupants—”they are rebuilding the rebellious and evil city”,,,(Ezra 4:12)
Nehemiah tells of the opposition—”...it was very displeasing to them... they mocked us and despised us...”(Ne 2:10, 19)
4. God, in AD-70, again sent Israel into Exile, this time scattered among the Nations; God promised that out of the Nations He would regather Israel (Jer 31:10; Luke 21:24; the regathering began in the 1880s & continuing).
“...there will be great distress upon the land, and wrath to this people, and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” (Luke 21:21)
..."He who scattered Israel will gather him, And keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock.“ (Jer 31:10)
5. God promised Israel a second and final return (Isa 11:11-12; Jer 24:6; 30:3, 7; Eze 36:24-25; Amos 9:15) to His (their) Land (Eze 38:16; 39:26, 28) resulting in the State Of Israel in 1948
Then it will happen on that day that the Lord Will again recover the second time with His hand The remnant of His people...And will assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth. (Isa 11:11-12; Jer 24:6)
'For, behold, days are coming,' [BEFORE the Tribulation] declares the LORD, 'when I will ...bring them back to the land that I gave to their forefathers, and they shall possess it.’
'Alas! for that day is great [the Tribulation], There is none like it; And it is the time of Jacob's distress, But he will be saved from it. (Jer 30:3, 7)
"For I will take you from the nations [ in unbelief ], gather you from all the lands, and bring you into your own land.
"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you [ belief ], and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. (Eze 36:24-25)
"I will also plant them on their land, And they will not again be rooted out from their land Which I have given them," Says the LORD your God. (Amos 9:15)
6. God promised Israel would reclaim the “mountains of Israel” ( where Jerusalem is located, reclaimed in the 1967 War; Eze 38:8 ) and that Jerusalem would be a Jewish City forever (Joel 3:1, 20; Jer 31:38-40)
“... in the latter years you will come into the land ...whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains [Jerusalem] of Israel ...brought out from the nations (Eze 38:8)
"For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem... Judah will be inhabited forever, And Jerusalem for all generations. (Joel 3:1, 20)
7. God revealed that All Nations will join the "Death to Israel" mantra—the political policy of Satan and the Antichrist—and God promised that Jesus "will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle".
(Zec 12:3; 14:2-3; Dan 8:24; Rev 12:4-5; )
"And it will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone ...all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. (Zec 12:3)
“And the dragon [Satan] stood before the woman [Israel] ...so that when she gave birth he might devour her child...And she gave birth to a son [Jesus]...who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne...and the dragon was enraged with [Israel]...” (Rev 12:4-5, 17)
8. God promised He will save "All Israel" from SIN at the End Time when they receive Jesus Christ (Rom 11:25-27)
"And I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; (Zec 12:10)
“...and thus all Israel will be saved; ...AND THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.“ (Rom 11:26-27)
9. CONTENTION: Jesus never said anything about the Jews being regathered to and possessing the Land of Israel at the End Time. (even much of the Church denies the Jews are Jews, and equates “Zionist” with “Apartheid”)
ANSWER: Jesus said that ALL things written about Him in the Old Testament must be fulfilled. In the Old Testament, Zechariah 12:1-14, it is "written" that when Jesus returns, Jerusalem and the Land of Israel will be inhabited by Jews. Since Jesus said the Zechariah 12 prophecy MUST BE FULFILLED, then Jesus said that the Jews must be regathered to the Land of Israel at the End Time.
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.“ (Luke 24:44)
BELOW: This was "written about" Jesus in "the Prophets" and therefore "must be fulfilled".
"And it will come about in that day that I will set about to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem...And I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace...so they will look on Me whom they have pierced...” (Zec 12:8-10; the Apostle John repeats this prophecy in AD 95—Rev 1:7; see John 19:37)
BELOW: Zechariah 12 goes on to specifically identify the "inhabitants" of Jerusalem and Israel as JEWS who will be inhabiting the Land of Israel and the City of Jerusalem when Jesus Returns to "fight" for them (Zec 12; see below),
1. "house of Judah", (Zec 12:4-5 5. "house of Levi", (Zec 12:13
2. "inhabitants of Jerusalem", (Zec 12:5 6. "family of Shimeites", (grandson of Levi), (Zec 12:13
3. "house of David", (Zec 12:8 7. "all the families that remain", (Zec 12:14
4. "house of Nathan", (Zec 12:12
These are Jews Inhabiting the PROMISED Land of Israel!
MORE ON“ALL things written about Me [in the Old Testament] MUST BE FULFILLED”
"And... you will flee just as you [Jews of Judah] fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah [Amos 1:1] Then the LORD, my God [Jesus], will come, and all the holy ones with Him!" (Zec 14:5)
NOTE: The Scriptures above are clearly NOT the Church, or any other people, but "Jews of Judah" IN THEIR LAND (Zec 12:4-14; Zec 14:5)
• YES, Jesus confirmed Israel
will be in possession of THEIR LAND
at the End Time •
(Lk 24:44; Zec 12 & 14)
10. CONTENTION: There are no real Jews because they have intermixed with the Nations for 2000 years, and therefore their Jewish bloodline has been minimized or corrupted.
ANSWER: Jesus, a Jew (John 4:22; Rom 9:4-5), was not disqualified as a Jew because His 2000 year old ancestry recorded in Matthew 1 had Gentile blood in His lineage. See the three bloodline ancestors below,
1) Parez’s wife Tamar (Canaanite, Gen 38:6)
2) Salmon’s wife Rahab (Canaanite, Jos 2:1, 6:25)
3) Boazs’ wife Ruth (Moabite, Ruth 1:22)
It is a false claim that the Jews who have returned after 2000 years from the nations to the Land of Israel “are not really Jews” because they may have Gentile ancestry in their blood. Jesus, a Jew, also had Gentile blood in him through his mother Mary’s 1800 year ancestral line as far back as Judah in Luke 3; ( the wives listed above are listed in Mat 1:3, 5).
FURTHERMORE: The Jews themselves--and the world--will know they are Jews according to Zechariah 10:9 below. Remembering God, they have embeded their “fingerprints” among the nations where they were scattered (their Synagogues, their Passovers, etc., have left clear evidence).
"When I scatter them among the peoples, They will remember Me in far countries, And they with their children will live and come back. (Zec 10:9)
Today’s events are resounding like thunder across the planet as Prophecy is being fulfilled. Israel is in its Promised Land. The next big event (the Rapture is any day BEFORE the Tribulation) is Russia, Iran, Turkey, etc., invading from the north (Eze 38-39). This triggers the first wave of the salvation of Israel in the 144000 (Eze 39:22; Rev 7:1-8), followed by the Great Tribulation, the Return of Jesus to “fight” for His Chosen People in the “Chosen Land”, and the Salvation of “All Israel”.
As believers, we have the Promise by God of Eternal Life. We have the Proof of the Resurrection of Christ. Still, isn’t it comforting and assuring that we have the contemporary PROOF God is a Promise Keeper since He has “planted” (Amos 9:15) Israel in the Land He has given them!
Yours in Christ, Bible Prophecy As Written