Master GRACE CHART GUIDE (all 27 New Testament books accenting God's Grace in this Chart)
Paul wrote his letters to Believers. Most of the New Testament is written to Believers. This context is basic to understanding the New Testament.
This Chart (below) is also framed in the context of a Believers life. This must be kept in mind to properly understand the key verses inserted from the various Book-Charts of the New Testament, in the pages to follow, that depict the Biblical story of the Grace of God in the life of a Believer.
But each of us was born in Unbelief. We all began with only one nature—a sin nature— separated from God—lost without Jesus. Therefore the Biblical story of God's Grace in the Life of a Believer provides a compelling witness to the Grace of God and Salvation in Jesus Christ for all who will Believe in Him.
This Chart aids in understanding our new nature in Christ. Key verses inserted into the Chart's 'contextual-framework'— now seen in their proper context— reveal the wondrous assurance the Believer has when the distinction between Justification and Sanctification is Biblically understood.
The GRACE CHART is built around a FRAMEWORK VERSE, Ephesians 5:8; (and Eph 5:11, 4:22) That verse spells out the New Testament teaching—
as a Believer—This is WHO YOU ARE in Christ; now, WALK LIKE WHO YOU ARE in Christ (the basic message of EVERY Epistle ! )
SUMMARY REVIEW of the Above
GRACE CHART Quick-Guide: the focus is on the Believer; follow the Numbers (1-4),
The NUMBERS—based on Ephesians 5;8 (& 5:11);
#1) The Everlasting rejection of an unrepentant Unbeliever;
#2) The Everlasting-Moment of a Believer's Salvation;
#3) The Walk of a Faithful Believer in the Will of God:
#4) The Walk of an Unfaithful Believer in the Way of the World:
Key—GRACE GOSPEL GUIDE Ephesians 5:8,11
…you were formerly darkness,
but now you are light in the Lord;
walk as children of light…
1) Who You WERE– “you were formerly darkness”
2) Who You ARE—” but now you are light in the Lord”
3) WALK like Who You ARE—”walk as children of light”
4) DON’T WALK like Who You WERE—”do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness”
References: (Dispensational Distinctions)
Freely By His Grace, Hixson, Whitmire, Zuck, eds. , Grace Gospel Press, Duluth, MN, 2012, pp. 502++)
1) Spiritual, Natural, Carnal Man = 1 Co 2.14-3.3
2) New Nature & Old Nature = Cl 3.9-10; Ep 4.22-24; Ro 6.4-6
3) In Adam, In Christ = Ro 5.12-21
4) Gospel = Ro 6.23
5) Saved by Grace/ Rewards thru Works = Ep 2.8-9/1Co 3.11-15
6) Relationship/Fellowship = Ro 8.16-17/ 1 Jn 1.3; 2.3
7) Eternal Judgment/ Temporal Judgment = Ma 25.46/ He 12.5-11; 1Co 11.29-32